1. Accept everything just the way it is.
2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
5. Be detached from desire your whole life long.
6. Do not regret what you have done.
7. Never be jealous.
8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.
10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.
11. In all things have no preferences.
12. Be indifferent to where you live.
13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.
14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
15. Do not act following customary beliefs.
16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
17. Do not fear death.
18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.
19. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour.
21. Never stray from the Way.
Do you live to work
Or do you work to live
We need to work to live
We also live to work
We all have ‘work’ to do
That is why we are here
Your work is your destiny
Your calling; your passion
You’ll know if your doing your work or not
If you are not, doubt nibbles away at your insides
The thoughts gnaw on your mind
If you are doing your work they are sated
You feel content; peaceful; fulfilled
Your work is like a great love; you just know.
One of the most powerful things you can do is speak your truth with conviction and believe in yourself and where you are going at 100%.
If you are wishy washy, the universe responds to you with more wishy washy. However if you are focused on your intent and you believe what you believe at 100% and you strongly speak your truth to others around you, then this conviction and believe flows outward from you to the people and the world around you.
The universe responds with an amazing sense of flow and provides incredible resources when YOU take action towards your goals and focus on your intent at 100%; when you do that manifestation just happens! It is like when you walk forward, even just one step at a time, the road builds itself in front of you.
Then as you walk this path, as you speak your truth to others, as you believe and focus at 100%, you become stronger, and the people around you also become clearer in their beliefs, and they may even walk alongside you if you have the same intent.
You only draw like minded people by being yourself and walking your path. The universe gives you what you need; when you focus on your intent and believe in it at 100%.
That is how you create the road that you call ‘your path’. This is how you manifest. And that is how you grow your self belief, work towards your goals, and find like minded people. You choose.
~ Amanda Jeffs - Teacher and Writer ~