Remember to be kind to yourself.. look after you, and make time to do what makes you feel good.
Put time in your diary for Yoga, walking, painting, reading, drinking tea, walking barefoot, lying on the grass, swinging on a swing, playing with your children, and make sure you consciously stop and be present whenever possible. Too many days go by where we are busy from start to end, never taking a moment to stop and reflect.
When we do this we become at effect of life, responding what is happening to us instead of consciously creating our day.
To turn this around, stop and look in the mirror and be sure to look at yourself and authentically treasure yourself, acknowledge your are beautiful and start to accept yourself.
In the morning before you leave the house take a moment to do something like pick out a tarot card as your ‘card for the day’ and connect with it and feel into what it says to you.
Other things you can do to be consciously present are of course meditate or do yoga which are both amazing esp if done daily!
If you don’t put anything into you, then you have nothing to give
So be sure to fill yourself with joy then spread it around <3 ^AJ
1. Accept everything just the way it is.
2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
5. Be detached from desire your whole life long.
6. Do not regret what you have done.
7. Never be jealous.
8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.
10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.
11. In all things have no preferences.
12. Be indifferent to where you live.
13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.
14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
15. Do not act following customary beliefs.
16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
17. Do not fear death.
18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.
19. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour.
21. Never stray from the Way.